Think Jesus

We need to Think as we read the Bible. Not just accept the opinions of even those respected by us. My name is Sonny Cathey I am doing the work of an Evangelist/Missionary but my calling is as a Pastor.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Praying

What an awesome privelege it is to pray. That avenue that God has created for us to commune with him. I think of the false God's that cannot hear and our God hears us when we pray. He actually pursue's his people. Oh the privelege of being able to talk to the great God of Heaven. When we pray, everything else falls into place. You don't have to go to seminars or read books though these can be somewhat beneficial. Prayer is truly the cure-all. God gives us answers when we pray and we desire to live a godly life when we pray. I love to pray. Yet I do too little of it. We can read books on how to pray and we can read the lives of praying people, but until we pray our lives will not change. John 14 says....."come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Praise the Lord!

Prayer is very important. It is our communication with Jesus and we can never do enough. Apostle Paul states in 1 Thess 5:16 "Pray without ceasing" That is what I strive for in my life.

-Minister Mitzi Parker-

6:36 PM  
Blogger DMonte said...

If their is anything we need to labor in it is prayer.

God Bless
Daniel
www.apostolicmessenger.wordpress.com

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home